Becoming A Citizen In The United States
If you are interested in becoming a citizen in the United States, you need an attorney who can help you through the process. At the Law Office of Alfonso Venegas, PLLC, we have more than 20 years of experience helping people in Texas with immigration and naturalization.
Detention And Removal Proceedings
We represent individuals in detention and removal proceedings. We have successfully represented individuals before numerous courts, including:
- Immigration Court in Harlingen, Texas
- Houston Immigration Court
- San Antonio Immigration Court
- Port Isabel Detention Center in Los Fresnos, Texas
- T. Don Hutto Residential Center in Taylor, Texas
- South Texas Detention Facility in Pearsall, Texas
- Laredo Processing Center in Laredo, Texas
- South Texas Detention Center at Pearsall, TX
- Joe Corley Detention Facility in Conroe, Texas
- Livingston, North Houston, Texas
- Karnes, Texas
- Laredo, Texas
- Rio Grande, Laredo, TX
- El Paso, TX
- La Villa, TX
- Otero, NM
Naturalization And Citizenship Applications
Being an immigrant includes numerous legal processes. Whether you are seeking relief from violence or persecution, it is important to follow the proper procedures. We help individuals with every petition, form and hearing necessary, including matters related to:
- Political asylum petitions
- Cancellation of removal for legal permanent residents
- Cancellation of removal for nonlegal permanent residents
- 212(c) waiver and 245(i)
- Adjustment of status
- Violence Against Women Act (VAWA)
Our office also represents clients in petitions before the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services and in visa petitions before the U.S. Consulates. We advise clients in visa petitions, including B-1, B-2, H1-B, L, E, F-1, J, K-1, K-3, I, P, O, R and others.
Contact An Experienced Immigration And Naturalization Attorney
Our attorney, Alfonso Venegas, was an immigrant before he became a lawyer. He came to the United States as a student and worked through the immigration process to become a citizen. He is very familiar with the process and enjoys helping other people become citizens in the United States.
Se habla español.