Knowledgeable Fiancé Visa Immigration Lawyer

Love makes the world go round. And being away from the one you love can be devastating. It’s one thing when your beloved is separated only by cross-town bus or train. It is quite another when you are separated by the boundaries of a country.

Fortunately, if you are an American citizen and your fiancé is a foreign national, with some help from a seasoned immigration lawyer, in no time you and your betrothed can being saying “I do.”

Handling Fiancé Petition Issues Correctly

At the Law Office of Alfonso Venegas, PLLC, based in Texas, and serving the United States, we know that once you have made the decision to marry, you want to begin your new life. With more than 20 years of experience in the immigration field in the U.S., we have helped many couples reunite in the U.S.

The fiancé petition begins with you, the American citizen, filing the K-1 petition with the United States Citizen and Immigration Service (USCIS). From there the case is forwarded to the U.S. Embassy in the home country of your loved one.

The Embassy will then review the forms and appropriate documents, conduct a medical exam of your fiancé and interview. If the application is approved, your fiancé has six months in which to enter the U.S., and within 90 days of entry, the marriage must take place.

Discuss Your Concerns With A Marriage Visa Immigration Lawyer

The Law Office of Alfonso Venegas, PLLC, has experience with U.S. consulates throughout the world. In providing legal representation on a fiancé petition, we assist both the U.S. citizen and the foreign national, explaining and expediting the process so that the two of you can become a family.

If you are looking for comprehensive, exacting yet personable immigration legal attorney, contact us by calling 956-622-4085. with offices in Texas, we are your global source for immigration visas into the U.S. We look forward to speaking with you.

Se habla español.