Answering Your Permanent Residency (Green Cards) Questions

An individual with a “green card” can live and work in the United States as a lawful permanent resident. At the Law Office of Alfonso Venegas, PLLC, in Houston, we assist individuals from various countries, in obtaining lawful permanent resident status.

Serving Houston, Harlingen, McAllen, and the Rio Grande Valley, our law firm has more than 20 years of immigration law experience in the United States. We enjoy helping our clients obtain their dreams of becoming permanent and legal residents of the U.S.

Who Can Apply For A Green Card?

Some of the ways to apply and obtain a green card are:

  • Through your family, such as being married to a United States citizen or being the immediate family member (parent or child) of a United States citizen
  • Due to a business relationship as an employee of a United States company
  • To be granted refugee or asylum status in the United States
  • To enter the annual “green card” lottery

Our attorney can assist you in applying for your green card, help you follow every step of the complicated application process and guide you through any legal matters or questions that arise.

It is possible to be denied permanent resident status. Reasons could include having a criminal conviction, failing to comply with the application process or being a liability on United States government resources. Our law firm can help ensure that you fully comply with the application process as well as meet any requirements needed.

Talk To Our Green Card Lawyer On Obtaining Permanent Residency

With locations in Texas, we are your global immigration legal resource. We look forward to helping you achieve your immigration goals. Contact us online today to schedule a consultation or call us at 956-622-4085.

Se habla español.